UNITED RAIL, INC. LAUNCHES
LAS VEGAS XPRESS RAIL PROJECT
United Rail Inc. Launches its Passenger Rail Business with its
Las Vegas Xpress Project
LAS VEGAS, NV (June 5, 2019) … United Rail, Inc. (OTCPK: URAL), a short-line railroad consolidator and owner of several U.S. short line railroads, today announced that it has launched the Las Vegas Xpress project, a passenger train service connecting Los Angeles to Las Vegas for which it paid $3 million earlier this year.
Michael Barron, CEO of United Rail said, “We are pleased to initiate the Las Vegas Xpress project for the iconic LA to Vegas route. The Las Vegas Xpress will be a part of a new Passenger Operations Division at United Rail. Las Vegas Xpress joins the X Wine Railroad wine train excursion, which was acquired in March of this year and our Polar Bear Express excursion trains.”
The passenger service will now operate as a railroad under United Rail’s Common Carrier status with the Surface Transportation Board (STB). Mr. Barron said that filings will follow.
To increase profitability and efficiency through our Short Line Precision Railroading.
- We employ a traditional roll up strategy of small short line railroads
- We look to purchase undervalued assets from motivated sellers
- We purchase these rail businesses at 3 – 5 times trailing earnings
- Railroads trade publicly at 10 – 12 times trailing earnings
- We seek to acquire 25 small short line railroads in the next five years.
United Rail, Inc. is in the business of acquiring short line railroads in both the freight and passenger operations sectors. The company has been active in this space for years. It has operated numerous freight and passenger lines, including the Santa Fe Southern Railway, WSRY, X Wine Railroad and plans to develop rail infrastructure projects and terminal operations. The Company has recently acquired the New England Southern Railway and US Rail Holdings and is bidding on other rail lines in the Northeast. We are making a commitment to operate our brand of freight and passenger service in the region.
We are a Wall Street venture funded organization and are here for the long run. We have the resources to invest in properties to grow them in the region.
Who We Are
- Publicly Traded Symbol: OTC:PK:URAL
- $100 million Market Capitalization
- 14 Year Profitable Operating History
- U.S. Rail
- Las Vegas Railport (under development)
- Winnimac Southern WSRY
- Detroit, Toledo & Ironton
- Santa Fe Southern SFSR
- Swedesboro, NJ
- United Short Line Insurance Services www.usis.com
- X Wine Railroad www.xwinerailroad.com
- U S Rail
- New England Southern Ry
- Las Vegas Xpress
Our Network Operations Center provides monitoring and execution of your operations based on your operating needs. We can provide service in the following areas:
- Train Dispatching
- Operations Monitoring Real Time with patch through to Class 1 Railroads and Amtrak
- Weather Monitoring for storm warnings and operations planning to act instead of react in these potentially dangerous situations
- Reporting channels to local authorities-fire, police, sheriff, highway patrol, Coast Guard, Federal Railroad Administration, and National Transportation Safety Board as examples.
- Security monitoring for your operations and assets
- Web interface of our NOC monitoring capabilities with your company and direct access from your smart phone
- Emergency preparedness planning and implementation as required by federal, state, and local authorities
To View Please Click on the Title or Thumbnail below
Smart Rail -Web Based Management
United Rail, Inc. is developing a proprietary web based system for short line railroads which electronically manages all logistics of the railroad.
Smart Rail – its Precision Railroading Program:
- LOAD LOGISTICS: United Rail uses its technology to allow the shipper to schedule car pick up and delivery on the most optimum schedule for interchange traffic
- PRICING: United Rail Precision Railroading system Smart Rail allows the customer to choose the optimum time for pick up and delivery based on price savings.
- ELECTRONIC CLASS 1 INTERFACE: United Rail’s Smart Rail system coordinates interchange pick up & set out to maximize time for freight movement. All at the control and selection of the customer.
Our Smart Rail System offers a complete suite of products including rail logistics, mechanical, administrative (including network operations, government compliance and reporting and human resources),
UNITED RAIL, INC.
About United Rail Inc.
United Rail, Inc. is in the business of acquiring short line railroads in the freight and passenger excursion operations space. The company has been active in this space for several years. It has operated both passenger rail excursions and short line freight operations and plans to develop rail infrastructure projects and terminal operations.
- LA to Las Vegas
- High Speed Rail
- Oakland Sacramento Reno
- United Rail inc: Website